The Paint Party – Iconic Singapore Landmarks
Dates: 14, 15, 21 & 22 September 2019
Time: 2pm to 6pm
Are you passionate about all things Singaporean? Then join us at our next signature Paint Party — now with a new locally-inspired theme!
Simply pick up your brush and depict a famous landmark of Singapore — be it the Merlion, the Singapore Flyer, or even a block of HDB flats. Give us your artistic take on the theme and be part of something memorable and lasting in our community.
Art materials will be provided at the workshops and participants will each receive a goodie bag from Northpoint City.
Registration is required and open to all from 5 August to 1 September 2019.
Participants may register as a solo artist or in a group (max. 4 persons per group).
Slots are limited to the first 143 participants (one workshop per participant), on a first-come,
To register, simply click here
Terms and Conditions
By participating in this event, you agree to comply with and be bound by the Terms and Conditions below.
- Incomplete registration or double entries will not be shortlisted.
- Slots are limited to the first 143 participants (one workshop per participant), available on a first-come,
- Participants who have successfully registered online will be notified via email or phone.
- For verification purposes, all participants are required to present the confirmation email on the event day.
- By participating in the event, participants shall not hold the Management of Northpoint City, their appointed event organiser and staff responsible for any mishaps or injury whatsoever that may occur in the course of, or as a result of their participation in the event.
- The Management of Northpoint City and the organiser reserve all rights to refuse entry if the conditions are not met.
- Limited to one goodie bag per participant. The goodie bag must be taken as it is and is not exchangeable for cash or in kind.
- Photographs, audio-video or other recordings of you may be taken during this event for use by
Frasers Property Retail Management Pte Ltd (the “Event Organiser”), and/or any third parties authorised by the Event Organiser (the “Authorised Third Parties”) for the purposes of publicising or marketing the event, including publication or broadcasts in any corporate or marketing materials. All recordings, photographs, video and reproductions of the same in any form are the property of the Event Organiser and/or the Authorised Third Parties.
- In the event of any dispute, decisions made by the Management of Northpoint City will be final and no correspondence will be entertained.
- The Management of Northpoint City reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions as it deems fit without prior notice.
- All information is correct at the time of updating the website and subject to change without prior notice. Visit Customer Service, Level 2 (North Wing) for more information.